Saturday 11 June 2016

# review # tags

10 Questions Review : Natural Clenx Tea

Hello humans and maybe aliens from Mars!

After so many months and finally, I am back with another review post.
In today's review post, I will be sharing with you guys on my experience with Natural Clenx Tea.

People have been raving about detox or slimming tea and I have read a lot of positive results or reviews from drinking them, so I thought why not I give it a try and see the result myself.

A few months ago, I did a review on SkinnyMint Teatox, another brand of detox tea that I have tried. Don't forget to read on it as well if you are interested in trying some other detox tea brand.

Okay, let's read on my experience from drinking Natural Clenx Tea.

1. What is this product?
Natural Clenx Tea is actually one of the detox/slimming teas that you can get at any drug stores or pharmacies. It is not a new product that is selling in the market, I just came across to this product and decided to give it a try.

Detoxing + Slimming = One cup of tea 
Who wouldn't want to give this a try?


2. What does this product do?
Natural Clenx Tea helps to regulate your digestive system and bowel movement by cleansing your tummy and flushing out any unwanted toxins.


The result? Slimmer tummy and constipation no more!

3. How to use this product?
Take 1 to 2 tea bags of Natural Clenx Tea after every meal but this tea may be a little strong for some people. My suggestion is to drink it after one of the meals, maybe lunch and see how it goes. If your body is accepting it well then you can drink it again after dinner. 


4. Where can you get this product?
You can get it from Caring, Guardian, Watsons or any drug stores.

5. What is the price of this product?
I got mine from Watsons and it contains 25 sachets per box for about RM 28.00++.

There are bigger box available which contains 50 sachets. You can get the smaller one first to try and if you really like it then get the bigger one because usually the bigger one is cheaper than the smaller one. 

Bigger box with 50 sachets is selling at about RM 50 - RM 60.

6. What is your experience in using this product?
First thought, WOAH! This tea really makes you poo and then I named it the pooping tea. xD

At first, I drank it everyday after lunch and I found out that I had been going to the toilet for way too many times and it was like suffering from diarrhea. 

Then I reduced it to once every other day and that was way much better. Usually if I drink it after lunch, I will poo later in the evening around 7 - 8 pm. 

Besides than detoxing and slimming, this tea managed to regulate my toilet schedule which I found really good, at least I can poo regularly now. 

After drinking it for a few months, I stopped drinking it unless I have not released anything out for more than 2 days.

Did I manage to lose weight after drinking Natural Clenx Tea

I did a one month Natural Clenx Tea challenge but bear in mind that I did not drink it everyday. I drank it everyday for the first few days then I reduced it to once every other day and if I went to the toilet in the morning then I would skip drinking it for that particular day.

So throughout the one month challenge, maybe I drank it for like 12 to 15 times. 

Here are the before and after pictures for comparison. 



I don't think there is any huge difference between before and after but at least I can see that my tummy looks a lot flatter compared to the before picture. 

As far as detoxing concerned, it really did a great job. 
For the slimming part, the numbers on the scale didn't drop but at least I am feeling less bloated now.

7. Do you like this product? Why?
It was a love-hate relationship between Natural Clenx Tea and I.

Why did I love it?
It helped me a lot in releasing toxins and wastes.
Previously, I had this serious constipation issue and sometimes I only went to the toilet for like 3 times a week. And you know what happens when you don't constantly release your waste, BLOATED BELLY.

Another good thing about Natural Clenx Tea, it actually helped me to regulate my toilet schedule. 
Before this, I drank it everyday just to make sure that I can poo daily. Then, I reduced it to once every other day and now, I can poo daily without drinking it. 
No more constipation issue.

To me, Natural Clenx Tea is really good for those people who are suffering from constipation. 

Why did I hate it?
I drank it after lunch and usually waste will be released later in the evening. The problem with releasing waste was my tummy would hurt like hell, seriously hurt like hell and sometimes I needed to go to the toilet for more than twice. 

I am not sure how your body will react to it but remember, don't drink it if you have somewhere else to be at during evening or night time. Who knows your tummy's reaction would be the same as mine. Running around looking for toilet is not cute at all, haha!

Overall, Natural Clenx Tea is really a great product and I am really satisfied with it (minus the tummy pain).

8. Will you recommend this product to a friend?
Yeah, highly recommended for those people who are suffering from constipation. Natural Clenx Tea really helped me a lot.

9. Will you repurchase this product in the future?
I will only repurchase it if I need it in the future. As I said in #7, it really helped me in regulating my toilet schedule and now I am able to go to the toilet daily. I don't think I need to poo so many times in a day, haha!

10. Out of 10, how would you rate this product?
I would rate it 9 out of 10.

You know why I gave it a 9, without that crazy tummy pain, it would be a perfect 10.

Maybe it was too strong for my tummy to handle because my sister who is still drinking it regularly seems to be okay with it. She has no pain and no complain at all.

You need to try it yourself and see how your body reacts to it. It may be too strong for some people and it may be working great for some people. 

Okay, that is it to my review post on Natural Clenx Tea
I hope you guys would somehow find it useful if you are planing on trying Natural Clenx Tea

Always remember, you know your body well. Listen to your body, if you find yourself going to the toilet for way too many times then try to reduce the intake of it.

Different people will have different body and you know your body well. 

Happy detoxing and slimming.

Love, 
Rachel.

68 comments:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
    14 day teatox &detox tea weight loss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ��
      I did a review on SkinnyMint teatox as well, here's the link if you are interested to read ⇨ 10 QUESTIONS REVIEW : SKINNYMINT

      Delete
    2. hy i want this tea how can i get this tea

      Delete
  2. can i ask something this clenex guy can use or for women only

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey im korean and i bought clenx tea when i went to malaysia . I'm using this for three years happy to see someone sharing same detox tea~^^
    Can i take this post to my blog? Want to share to my friend :) hav a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yeah sure, you can share my blog post with your friends. =)

      Delete
  4. You should consume Clenx Tea regularly, then you might not feel the hurting stomach like before. It flushs a lot for people who had never detox their body. Thats why it hurts so much at first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont see much different before and after cuz u already got that flat tummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Day
    Where can I get this tea am in Swaziland,can I perhaps get it online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, you can get it from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Detoxlim-Natural-Clenx-Tea-Sachets/dp/B00N3X8OOA

      Delete
  7. i have to ask it has any side effect, if we get our desired weight then if we left it, will our weight gain again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I have not experienced any side effects from drinking Clenx Tea. I think it is all depend on your own body. For my case, I did not rely 100% on Clenx Tea to lose weight, my main objective was to fix my constipation and bloating issues. I stopped drinking it for some time now but I still manage to maintain my weight with some additional workouts.

      Delete
  8. M from pakistan..how can i get this tea plz guide

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up..
    detoksikacija

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always take 2 tea bags after lunch and dinner everyday and yes i felt pain.🤔 but i need it to maintain i want to reduce my weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did u loose any weight and how long did u take it to really loose weight? I am on day 4 now.

      Delete
  11. hy everone i want this tea any1 can can me plz to find this tea or how i can get and where .plz email me shamrozrana74@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bought it just last night and had 2 cups of this tea after dinner and had myself waking up 4am to 6am to head to toilet, and the stomach pain felt like as if I was going thru terrible period cramps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe try to take only 1 cup first, let your stomach get used to it then only increase to 2 cups, hope this helps! =)

      Delete
  13. Hi please help me advertise to those who needs it in Nigeria
    I can distribute to them. I have some right away
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you at in nigeria. ..I need it

      Delete
    2. Hi, you can get it on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Detoxlim-Natural-Clenx-Tea-Sachets/dp/B00N3X8OOA

      Delete
    3. Am in enugu dear
      0869271852 call me

      Delete
  14. Hi Rachel

    how can i order this tea, i am in South Africa? and how much is it?


    regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can get it on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Detoxlim-Natural-Clenx-Tea-Sachets/dp/B00N3X8OOA

      Delete
  15. Hi Rachel, good day! Can you pls FB pm us your contact number?
    Msg from NH Natural Clenx Tea.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. https://www.facebook.com/ClenxTea/inbox/1706873706006090/?mailbox_id=117378941622249&selected_item_id=100026583173012

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want a flat tummy do you think this tea will do the miracles for me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi, i just got to know about this tea 3 weeks ago and i really do like it but the pain is just to much and not to talk about visiting the toilet so many time, i drink it twice a day after meal the same tea bag, in the morning and evening and i still don't see the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi
    I am in a country were they claim to sell natural clenx tea but they seems to sell the fake version of it as the packing is totally different (no organic sign on the pack and the taste is something else. I could be wrong but are there two version of nhdetoxl natural clenx tea?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to order some to Namibia, how will I get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can get it from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Detoxlim-Natural-Clenx-Tea-Sachets/dp/B00N3X8OOA

      Delete
  21. How can i get this tea in Namibia?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    detox dieta

    ReplyDelete
  23. I should have Google n read this review. First time drinking a "slimming" tea n the first bag almost killed me (the pain crazy). After 2 days, I made the second cup, drink half n kept the other half for the following day. Got yo agree with you it works well clearing the bowels. Am hoping to lose some flab from the tummy :p

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello. Good review! Do you exercise regularly while drinking this tea??

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very useful information, thanks you

    The best weight loss tea: trà thảo mộc vy & tea

    ReplyDelete
  26. Where can I get them for cheap? I am in Africa Namibia

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would prefer a whole box,, maybe 1000 or so sachets in!! I have been using it and like the results would like to be a supplier in my town. Please help with this info,, and how to ship it too preferably 1 week of wait only not longer

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have read your post This is very nice and informative blog . Thank you for sharing such like of information.
    https://blog.mindvalley.com/weight-loss-tea/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice post. It is really interesting. Thanks for sharing the post!

    Skinny Tea

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: best cleanse for weight loss reviews

    ReplyDelete
  31. Can pregnant women drink this tea for constipation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, unfortunately this tea is not safe for pregnant woman and children.

      Delete
  32. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Training Corset

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really interesting, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This tea have caffeine or not? And it is safe if i drink this tea and then consume a collagen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is made from organic green tea & green tea does contain caffeine. Yes, according to NH Detoxlim, it is safe to consume this tea with other supplements as well, "For best result, it’s recommended to wait at least 4 HOURS, before or after taking other supplements and medicine.". Refer to http://nhdetoxlim.com/clenxtea_faq.html

      Delete
  35. Very nice tea in Mauritius..

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. Kinilly organic products

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    https://noan.net/detox

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. best indigo powder for hair in India

    ReplyDelete
  39. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. natural vs. traditional toothpaste

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you 🙏 so much. Great and genuine review 👏👏👏👏 keep it up ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  41. Can a 17 year old drink this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, please consult your doctor before consuming any detox tea.

      Delete
  42. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. How to Be More Eco-Friendly

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is very interesting, but it is necessary to click on this link: Best Commercial Air Fryers

    ReplyDelete
  44. can we consume it during period ?

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have to look for goals with essential information on given point and offer them to instructor our inclination and the article. natural weight loss foods

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. weight loss tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its reallyva nice detoxification products. I drink it 2 times per day and for me i really appreciate it. You all should drink lots of water so that it will be more easy to flush out without any stomach pains. I really recommend this products. Thanks for this useful tea.

      Delete
  47. Beyond the grandeur of landscapes, the concept of "natural" extends to our daily lives. Embracing natural beauty means appreciating simplicity, authenticity, keto acv gummies

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would recommend not using this product more than just a few times (3-4) per month, as it contains Sennosides which irritate the lining of the bowel, which causes a laxative effect. This is a very effective product ideally used to ease constipation, bloating, and other gastrointestinal issues.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3