Wednesday 22 June 2016

# collections # tags

McDonald's X nanoblock

Hello, peeps and welcome back to my blog!

It is already Wednesday and how are you guys holding up so far?
Hang in there, we are halfway there to the weekend!

And today I decided to blog about one of my favourite collections from McDonald's.

I am a 25-year-old adult (am I really an adult now?) but when I see toys or plushies, I am back to my 5-year-old self.

Being able to spoil myself with some toys or plushies is like being a grown up kid who can actually afford all the toys or plushies that I want!

Being a grown up can be fun too until you have to pay your bills, haha!

One of my favourite places to get my toy would be McDonald's because you get food and toy at the same time, what could be better than this?
I have a legit excuse to feed myself some junk food and make my soul happy, who doesn't like that? xD

Okay, let's move on to the fun part!

I am going to share with you guys one of my favourite toy collections from McDonald's, McDonald's X nanoblock.


First thing first, I am sorry that my blog is having some problem in keeping up with the times.
If you noticed something about this image, you would realize that this set of toys came out last year October.

I wanted to blog about this like forever and finally now I have the time to do so. My apologies if this comes a little too late.

One thing about collecting toys from McDonald's is that you need to wait patiently for weeks before you get the complete set of toys. Patient, the key to everything.

It was the longest 3 weeks that I have had in my whole life when I was collecting this set of toys but the satisfaction when you finally got them all was amazing.

In the end, the time that you spent waiting was worth it!

Okay, I am being so dramatic again, back to the toys! xD

Here is the complete collection from McDonald's X nanoblock, I am so in loved.


There are total of 7 different designs and I think they should add McDonald's Sundae Cone in it, don't you guys agree with me? What is McDonald's without their signature Sundae Cone?

Do note that all these nanoblock are prebuilt and you can't disassemble them. 
It is fine for me that I can't disassemble them because I tend to lose small stuff easily. 

Let me introduce you to one of my favourite McDonald's toy collections.


They seriously need to add Sundae Cone or Chicken McNuggets into the collection because I feel that this is not the complete McDonald's, haha! 

Week 1: Big Mac and Fries.

Big Mac and Fries would be my favourite set from this collection. 
I am a fast food lover, I love burgers and fries and having your favourite food in this cute nano bricks form is priceless. 

You know that kind of joy of having your favourite food printed on a shirt or something. You get what I mean right? Like a pizza sweatshirt maybe? I would love to have that, haha!

Week 2: McFlurry and Pie.

We already have the McFlurry nanoblock so can we have the Sundae Cone next?
Pretty please.....

Week 3: McCafe and Cold Cup.

Do you want to have a cuppa coffee?

Week 4: McDonald's Restaurant.

The McDonald's Restaurant is slightly bigger than the other 6 designs and it is so cute!
Now I have a mini McDonald's at home (which doesn't sell any burgers), haha!

Added another new set of toys to my collections and I love them so much.

I love how tiny they are that I can fit all of them on my "full of junks" desk, they are so cute!


A desk full of happiness (and junks).

What else do you collect from McDonald's? 

The famous Hello Kitty plushies? 
Because I have them too! ;) I am not a Hello Kitty fan but somehow I felt the need to collect them too. 

If you are interested to know, Christopher Tan is the man behind McDonald's X nanoblock.
Thanks for bringing McDonald's to life, in tiny bricks form!

Okay, that is it to this blog post. 
I hope you guys enjoy reading and I shall update you guys soon!

Happy collecting toys and plushies! 



The toy collector,
Rachel.



Useful Links:
Christopher Tan's Blog
 http://www.inanoblock.com/2015/10/exclusive-mcdonalds-malaysia-nanoblock.html

Christopher Tan's Facebook
☞ https://www.facebook.com/christan/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3