Saturday 5 December 2015

# review

10 Questions Review : SkinnyMint

Hello everyone, welcome back to another blog post of mine.

Are you feeling bloated lately? Are you trying to lose some weight? Or are you trying to kick start a healthy lifestyle?

Recently, I have come across a lot of detox tea on the market. Most of them claimed themselves to be able to boost metabolism, flush out unwanted toxin, reduce bloating and also burn fat.

Out of curiosity, I decided to try SkinnyMint detox tea or Teatox, that is what they called themselves. Since I was bloating really bad and I needed to burn some fats too so I thought why not give this a try? 

I tried SkinnyMint and here is my 10 Questions Review on SkinnyMint.

1. What is this product?
SkinnyMint Detox Tea or Teatox, Tea + Detox = Teatox.


2. What does this product do?
It helps to cleanse, reduce bloating, flush out unwanted toxin and burn fat in a natural way because SkinnyMint is created using 100% natural and organic ingredients. 

3. How to use this product?
For the Morning Boost, you can drink them everyday whereas you drink the night cleanse every other night. 

4. Where can you get this product?
You can purchase SkinnyMint online through their website and the best thing is they ship worldwide. 

5. What is the price of this product? 
I bought their 28 Day Ultimate Teatox for RM169.90. 
You can also get their Besties Value Teatox which has two 28 Day Ultimate Teatox for only RM278.00 and, you save RM30.90 if you have someone to share with. 

6. What is your experience in using this product?
Overall, I liked it but it was a little expensive. 
I would drink the Morning Boost about 3 to 4 cups everyday before and after having my breakfast and 1 cup of Night Cleanse every other night.
I also exercised every other day throughout the 28 days of Teatoxing. 
I liked how it reduced bloating and helped me to flush out the waste from my body. 
Before this, I was really bloated and I did suffered from constipation. After drinking SkinnyMint, I manged to flush out everyday, no more constipation. 
Not sure whether bloating is related to constipation or not but, I felt less bloated after being able to poop everyday. 

Here is a before and after picture of my tummy. 
As you can see, the before me is really bloated and I have that fat around my lower-belly. 
The after me looks better as I have a smaller waistline and lesser lower-belly fat compared to the before me, less bloated for sure. 


7. Do you like this product? Why?
Overall, I really liked how it reduced my bloating and constipation issues. The Night Cleanse really helped in flushing out the waste from my body and therefore flatter tummy. This is a big YAY for me. 
I didn't really like the taste of it because it tasted like a cup full of herbs but it was still tolerable for me.

8. Will you recommend this product to a friend?
Yes, I would. Besides than losing weight, it did a really great job in reducing bloat and gas. Thumbs up for that because constantly feeling bloated sucks. 

9. Will you repurchase this product in the future?
Honestly, I don't think I would repurchase this product in the future because it is quite pricey though. Maybe I would try something else that is more cheaper than this. 

10. Out of 10, how would you rate this product?
I would rate it 8 out of 10. 
It did really help in reduced bloating which was what I needed the most but I didn't lose any weight from drinking it.

That is it to my product review today and I hope you guys would find it helpful.

There are actually many ways to detox, even a simple cup of warm water with some fresh lemons or a cup of green tea is able to do the work. Yup, you heard me right, green tea or matcha is good in detoxing your body as well. If any of you guys are looking for another option in detoxing, I highly recommend you to read this blog from one of my friends on how he documenting his green tea detox journey. There are a lot of useful information on the blog that are able help you to understand more in green tea detox so don't forget to check that out.

Okay, thank you guys for reading and I will review on another detox tea product soon. 

Happy Teatoxing! 

Love, 
Rachel. 



Useful Links

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
    детокс

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3