Friday 18 December 2015

# review

10 Questions Review : Snail Pink

Hello everyone and welcome back to another 10 Questions Review post.

I had been breaking out real bad for the past two weeks and I had no idea why.
Things were getting worse when I started to pop all those acne on my face.
Yes, I know that I shouldn't pop them out but I couldn't stop myself from popping them. >.<

In the end, I ended up with a lot of acne scars on my face.
I needed some miracle cream to remove them and thank God I actually found it!
It was not really a cream to remove acne scars but at least it did lighten up the acne scars or acne marks and that was good enough for me.

Raise your hand up high if you are looking for a miracle cream to lighten up your acne scars too.

I tried it and it worked!

1. What is this product?
Snail Pink, Snail Pore Reducing Serum For Oily Skin from Cathy Doll.


2. What does this product do?




3. How to use this product?
Apply a small amount of this product at the final stage of your skin care routine.


4. Where can you get this product?
You can get this product at all Guardian store.

5. What is the price of this product?
Guardian is selling it for RM 59.90.

6. What is your experience in using this product?
Great product and I really liked it! It worked really well on my skin and it didn't cause any break out while I was using it.

I applied this product every night before I went to bed and the result was quite amazing.

Day 1: Fresh acne scars on my left cheek, red and bumpy scars.

Day 3: Acne scars are still there but not as red as in day 1. 

Day 5: New acne scars on my right cheek because I had to pop them out, my bad. But look on the left side of my cheek, it is healing real fast.

Day 7: Oh yeah! 90% of them are gone. I can see a huge difference within one week so yes, I say this is a miracle cream for me.
 

Besides than being able to lighten the acne scars, it says there it helps to tighten pores too but I didn't find that really effective on my skin. My pores are still huge until now even after using this product for some time.

7. Do you like this product? Why?
I love this product so much! It works wonder for me.
I love the smell of it, I love how cute the packaging is, I love how effective it is in lightening acne scars and I love how it doesn't break my skin out even more.

THUMBS UP!

8. Will you recommend this product to a friend?
Yes, I will because not only it is cheap but it is really effective too.

9. Will you repurchase this product in the future?
Yes, of course! I will surely repurchase this product in the future.

10. Out of 10, how would you rate this product?
I would rate it 9 out of 10 because this cream is just simply amazing!
I was amazed at how quick it faded my acne scars, it was really fast.

For you girls out there who are trying to lighten acne scar, this will be the product for you.
But seriously, you girls have to stop popping acne or pimples already. =P

That is it for this 10 Questions Review post.
I hope you guys enjoy reading it and I shall see you soon!

Remember, stop popping them already. =P

Love,
Rachel.

2 comments:

  1. It also doesn't have that icky oily feeling after applying. I love it too! I do notice it does help soothes my red pimple down and shrunken my pores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this information with us, Your blog has helped me regarding Scar Cream and significantly other information, I trust other individuals are also loving it.

    Scar Cream
    Pore Reducing Cream
    Rosacea Face Wash

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3