Wednesday 21 September 2016

# review

10 Questions Review : Yves Rocher Pure System Daily Exfoliating Cleanser

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.

In this blog post, I will be reviewing on Yves Rocher Pure System Daily Exfoliating Cleanser.

It is hard to get a good facial cleanser that suits your skin. I am not sure about you girls but finding the right facial cleanser for me is like almost impossible.

I had been switching up various kind of drugstore facial cleansers but I still couldn't find one that actually works well on my skin (I have oily skin btw).

One day, I saw Yves Rocher Pure System Daily Exfoliating Cleanser when I was surfing the net aimlessly (basically I was Googling best facial cleanser for acne skin) and I decided to give it a try.

1. What is this product?
Yves Rocher Pure System Daily Exfoliating Cleanser


2. What does this product do?
It helps in eliminating excess sebum, cleansing pores, dislodging blackhead and preventing spots from reappearing.


3. How to use this product?
Use it twice a day, during morning and night to wash your face. 

Dispense a good amount of it and gently massage it all over your face in a circular motion or however you usually do it. 

Lastly, rinse it with water, dab your skin dry and you are good to go.

4. Where can you get this product?
Unfortunately, Yves Rocher has decided to exit from Malaysia market by the end of November 2016 but you can still purchase it from any online beauty stores such as Hermo Malaysia.

5. What is the price of this product?
RM 49.00.

6. What is your experience in using this product?
I had been using it for the past few months but honestly, I didn't see any changes or improvements on my skin. 

I am still breaking out occasionally. Although my acne problem is still under control but sometimes, I still get those huge red bumps that refuse to go away.


As you can see from the picture above, I still have some red bumps on both of my cheeks (UGH!!!). 

It didn't really help in controlling the breakouts and sometimes, they got worse. It was just something that didn't really suit my skin. 

7. Do you like this product? Why?
I would like it if it were an exfoliator but not a facial cleanser. 


The microbeads in it really helped a lot in exfoliating my skin. My skin would feel soft and smooth after every wash but I do not think it is a great idea to exfoliate daily because it tends to dry my skin out. 

I wash my face thrice a day, morning after I wake up, evening after work and night before bed. So, exfoliating thrice a day would basically rip my skin off, haha!

Although it helped in exfoliating my skin but I didn't feel the fresh and clean kind of feeling after washing my face. 

8. Will you recommend this product to a friend?
Not really because I didn't see any changes or improvements in my skin. Although it didn't work on my skin but you can still give it a try, who knows it might work magically on your skin. 

9. Will you repurchase this product in the future?
Honestly, no. It didn't really help in banishing the acne.

10. Out of 10, how would you rate this product?
8 out of 10 if it were an exfoliator but overall, I would give it a 4.

In my opinion, exfoliating cleanser is not suitable for my skin. 

It may not work on my skin but it may work well on your skin, you need to try it out yourself to know whether this facial cleanser suits your skin or not. 

Yes, it did get rid off my blackheads problem but it didn't really 100% cleanse my skin. 
I would prefer a gel facial cleanser over an exfoliating cleanser because exfoliating cleanser is quite harsh for my skin. 

Time to hunt for a new facial cleanser, any great suggestion for oily skin like me?

That is it for today's review post, thanks for reading and I shall update you guys soon on a new blog post.

See ya! 

The girl who is hunting for a new facial cleanser, 
Rachel.

3 comments:

  1. The lady that used yves rocher and it didn't stop her acne, did she get a better product to stop the acne cos I am experiencing same, using yves rocher but acne keeps coming out. Please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, currently I am using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser and it has been doing a great job so far to keep the acne away.

      Delete
  2. On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. Kunjungi Situs

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3