Friday 30 September 2016

# diary # random

Undergraduate To Unemployed

Congratulations my dear sister on your graduation!


We are all so proud of you, mom and dad couldn't be any happier for you.
Congratulations on your great achievements!

After 4 years of studying in MMU and finally you have graduated and joined the unemployed squad.

To my dear little sister, I would like to welcome you to the unemployed squad and may the odds be ever in your favor.



Tough life huh? xD

Fear not my little sis, you will be fine, you can trust me on this. ;)
I was unemployed before I got my first job and I am still surviving now in the so-called "real world".

As for now, let's celebrate your big day!

The happiest moment ever when you receive your scroll and officially graduated after 4 years of torture! xD


Our proud parents and my mom actually bought a new blouse for attending my sister's graduation. You look great mom, haha!


And not to forget about us, the annoying siblings.



All of us as a one big family.


Ever curious what we were doing while waiting for the graduation ceremony to end?

We actually went on a FOOD HUNT because there were a lot of food trucks outside selling variety of food.
No one can ever say NO to food especially junk food, haha!


And ignoring me while taking selfie, how could you?


We all had fun on Charlotte's graduation day and it felt so great to be with family on this big day.

New beginning, new chapter, new endeavors and new challenges.
Good luck!


All the best in your future endeavors!


The proud sister, 
Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3