Tuesday 10 October 2017

# review

The World's Best Multi-Bag?

Hello Bloggies, welcome back to my blog!

It has been a while since I updated my blog and I just want to let you guys know that I am still very much alive! Today I am back again with another review post on a gym bag (or a multipurpose bag?) that I am currently obsessed with. I have been using it for the past one week and I am excited to share with you guys this gem that I got not longer ago from Kickstarter.

Before we get into the review, let's briefly talk about Kickstarter in case if any of you guys have not heard it before. Kickstarter is actually a crowdfunding platform to help creators to find the resources and supports they need to transform their creative ideas into a reality. There are a lot of projects available on Kickstarter for you to browse through before you decide on what project to fund but before that, you will need to have an account with Kickstarter.

One day when I was browsing the internet aimlessly, I came across BOW's project on Kickstarter where they introduced Quiver: The World's First Multi-Bag to the world. The name itself had already caught my attention because who does not love a multi-bag? Looking through their information and videos on Kickstarter, the first thought I had was "I am gonna fund this project and please make that pink Quiver happen (Pink Quiver can only be unlocked at $50000)". The main reason why I decided to fund this project was because of how compact Quiver is, but still, able to fit quite a lot of stuff in it so yeah, of course I am going to fund them.

Every gym goer, at some point would understand the pain in finding a perfect gym bag that could fit everything from your sport shoes to your sportswear and that of course, including me. I am quite a fussy person when it comes to buying a perfect bag or my dream bag (maybe I should just customize my own bag), be it a handbag, a backpack or even a gym bag. Things such as the size, color, number of compartment and even material will be taken into consideration. I normally go to the gym right after work and I will carry along my gym essentials with me when I leave the house for work in the morning. Honestly, it was quite a hassle to carry both of my handbag and shoes bag (I could not find a gym bag for myself and I decided to settle down with just a shoes bag) at the same time. I could only fit my sport shoes and sportswear in the little shoes bag and had to squeeze the water tumbler, food container (I usually pre-packed my pre-workout meal) and everything else in my handbag. You can imagine how heavy my handbag was and this eventually, hurting my shoulder. It would be great if I could pack everything in a gym bag and carry it on one hand but too bad, there was no luck in finding a perfect gym bag because they were either too big or too small for me.

Quiver by BOW

My life has changed ever since I received my Quiver, it is literally a lifesaver. I am able to pack everything in just one bag and carry it around without any trouble. I love the shoulder strap that comes with Quiver (BECAUSE THEY HAVE IT IN PINK) where I can simply sling the bag over my shoulder and the best part of it is it has a card slot in front of the shoulder strap where you can easily access to all your cards in it. The next thing that I really love about Quiver is the water tumbler compartment at the side of it; simply zip it up to fit a larger water tumbler or zip it down to fit a smaller water tumbler. The main reason why I love Quiver so much is actually the number of compartments it has in just one bag.

Easy access card slot

Water tumbler compartment

Besides than the card slot and water tumbler compartments that I really love, here are all the other compartments available in this one multi-bag, cool huh? We have one quick access pouch at the front where you can put your phone inside, a huge shoes compartment (I'm wearing a size 7 and that is why this is considered huge to me) and more pouches for your clothes and toiletries or whatever you wish to put.


I have been using it for the past one week and yes, this is the perfect multi-bag that I need in my life. Whether I am going to the gym right after work from the office or directly from home, this is it, the one bag that I need to fit everything nicely. On the left side of the picture below is when I go to the gym after work, I have my shoes, food container and wet tissue in it. Now you get what I mean when I wrote "huge shoes compartment" earlier, you can literally fit another pair of shoes or sandals in it. On the right side is when I go to the gym directly from home, I just carry some important things that I need such as my water tumbler, wallet, wet tissue and keys.


This will be my second card slot when I don't put my water tumbler in the designated water tumbler compartment and this is what we call versatile, haha! I tend to simply stuff my things in whichever reachable pocket.


I call this the shower compartment where you put all your clothes and toiletries in it. It is great on how I am able to nicely organize my stuff into a few different compartments for easy access. The best thing about shower compartment is you don't need to worry about how your things might get wet in the shower because it is waterproof! Everything that is inside the pockets is safe from getting wet so you can actually shower in peace right now, how awesome is that?



World's best multi-bag?
OF COURSE! It is what I was looking for earlier and it is basically everything that I need in my life. I am really satisfied with my purchase and I will definitely recommend Quiver to my friends and family; in fact, I have already brainwashed one of my friends to get Quiver as her gym bag. 😝

Before I end this post, if any of you guys who are interested in buying Quiver or interested to know more about it, do remember to check out the links at the end of my blog.

That is it for today's review post, thank you for reading and I shall update you guys soon on another blog post. See ya! 👋

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3