Sunday 30 July 2017

# diary # random

Taking My Cardio Workout Seriously

Hello Bloggies!

If you have been reading my blog for some time now then you would know that this post is not about me sharing my cardio workout, not at all. 🙅 I actually published this blog post with the title Taking My Cardio Workout To The Next Level about a year ago and yeah, it had nothing to do with cardio workout (unless you agree with me that shopping is one of the cardio workouts) and today, I am back again to write something similar to that blog post except that this time round, it has something to do with workout. Yeah, I am seriously serious.

Any of you are fitness enthusiasts here or someone who loves to workout? I know I am. 🙋
If you are then you will understand that you can never have enough sportswear and right now with all the different varieties of sportswear available out there, yes, you can never have enough of them. I mean NEVER.

Why am I sounding like I am trying to give myself some excuses to shop for more sportswear so that I will feel better? 😝

Okay, let's skip the long intro, the damage had been done anyway. 😏

Cotton On Body is currently my favorite store where I get all my sportswear because not only that they are affordable (I can't afford to have so many Nike sport bras and shorts) but they also sell good quality sportswear. I have been their loyal customer for some time now and if there is a sale going on, God bless my wallet because that is when I go crazy shopping for sportswear, haha!

There was a sale going on last few weeks and yes, I could not resist the urge to get myself some additional sportswear so I splurged a little bit.

PEEKABOO!


I have been purchasing most of my sportswear from Cotton On Body and I roughly know what sizes I should get so I decided to shop online. Mainly because it is much easier to browse through everything from your laptop and since Cotton On Body was having a sale, some of the items or sizes may not be available in store so in order to save me some hassle, I decided to go online. You can enjoy free shipping for order above $50 so just make sure you have a shopping cart that worth $50 and you are good to go! 😝

Everything was nicely packed in a plastic bag with their price tags on. In case if you change your mind about any of the items you purchased online, just simply pack them back in the plastic and post it back to them. Simple return and exchange policy, that is one of the reasons why I love to shop on Cotton On online.


Let me just quickly go through each and every item that I had purchased from Cotton On Body.

I have finally got myself a matching sport bra and shorts, hooray! Usually I do not care anything about matching my top and bottom because my shorts are all black and black is a universal color that will match everything. If you are lazy to match your top and bottom, just get a black shorts and this will save you a lot of time, haha, lazy girl hack.

BF: "Can't believe that you got yourself a gym uniform." 😂


Halter neck top is currently the fashion trend and I had to get this. 😍 When you gotta be trendy on the treadmill despite being so sweaty with your super messy bun hair, haha! 


I can never say no to pink and I had to get this. Sometimes you need to look cute too on the treadmill, haha! I love the sweet baby pink color on it and trust me, it is very comfortable. I wore this a few times to yoga class, it was very comfortable to move around with.


Last but not least (I wish I had more than these), I got myself another pair of black shorts to match all the other tops that I have right now. Seriously girls, if you have trouble in matching your top and bottom, a pair of black shorts will literally save your life.


I love every item that I had purchased from Cotton On Body but these shorts are my favorite. It is a simple pair of black shorts but I love the tiny holes detail at the side of it.


The best part about these shorts is IT HAS POCKETS!


I don't understand why we can't have pockets on workout shorts or leggings, why??? So far this is the only shorts that I own with pockets, I need more pockets. 

Okay, that is it to my sportswear haul from Cotton On Body.
I highly recommend sportswear from Cotton On Body because I love how they are able to provide great quality sportswear at an affordable price.

If any of you are planning to upgrade your workout wardrobe, don't forget to drop by Cotton On Body and check out their sportswear collection. If I am not mistaken, there is currently a sale going on so don't miss out the great deal! 😉

Happy shopping!

Love,
Rachel.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a nice share. Heard a lot about Ultracor leggings and their extremely comfortable stuff to be used for workouts. Even the pattern styles can be worn as daily college classes. Planning to buy them for me and my sister in dark colors. Also the styles should be different according to the prices paid.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3