Wednesday 31 August 2016

# collections # tags

My Obsession With Earrings

A girl can never have enough earrings, am I right?

I know, not only we can never have enough earrings, basically we can never have enough of everything including shoes, dresses, accessories and etc. This list would go on and on, to infinity and beyond!

That is why we go SHOPPING!

In this blog post, I am going to proudly share to you girls some of my earrings collection.


When I go shopping for earrings, usually I will just go for those with simple and cute designs. I don't really go for the statement earrings because they are too loud and bold to me, not really my kind of style. I prefer to keep it nice and simple.

Here are some of my minimal silver earrings that I got not long ago from Taobao.com.


These are my everyday earrings, they are very simple and they go with basically every outfits that you wear. 

When you are in a rush to be somewhere else but you don't want to leave your ears looking boring, these minimal earrings will save your day. Haha! Trust me, been there, done that. ;)

Reindeer and snowflake are my favourite because I love mismatched earrings. 
Life is too short for matching earrings. xD

Here are some of the mismatched earrings that I really love.


My favourite mismatched earrings? 
BURGER and DRINK!

It would be even better if those were burger and fries but too bad, they didn't have those. =(

When you love food so much and you have to get them in earrings form.


Cupcake, lollipop, candy, strawberry, doughnut, burger and ice-cream, I am going crazy over these cute food earrings.

Hrm... I think I need more of these cute food earrings, earrings hunting time!

Where do you girls usually shop for earrings? Any great suggestion?

I usually get my earrings from Lovisa, they have a wide range of earrings from minimal earrings to statement earrings. Not only earrings, they are selling all sort of accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, hair accessories, watches, and etc.

These are some of the earrings that I got from Lovisa recently and I am so in loved.


When you are a big fan of Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse for life!


Look at how cute that tiny little red shorts is, SO CUTE!

Here are some earrings that are perfect for days when I am going for the vintage look.


Besides than all those cute and fun looking earrings, I am also obsessed with shiny sparkly earrings.


These look so elegant and classy and it would be a great match with an evening dress or days when you wanna dress up a little.

Last but not least, my one and only statement earrings and I am still clueless on why did I get it in the first place.


I bought this a while ago and I still have not worn it until now and I am not sure what kind of occasion it suits. Looks like these will be kept in the basket for some time now, why did I get these again? 

Okay, that is it to my earrings collection and I hope I didn't bore you girls to death. xD

Phew, today is already the last day of August. Time does fly fast and we are left with only 4 months before 2016 comes to an end. 

Oh God, can we just pause time for a while? 
I am so not ready for this.

Raise your hand if this freaks you out too.
I feel you girl, we are all in the same boat, haha! xD

Okay okay, gotta hit the publish button before I continue typing on how fast time passes by.

I wish everyone has a great day ahead and I shall update you guys soon on another blog post.

Happy Hump Day!

The girl who is obsessed with earrings, 
Rachel.

2 comments:

  1. I can totally understand the obsession! I usually buy mostly from Chamelon klcc, they have a variety! and theyre cheap too! & what a coincidence, i have the same pink accessory box too haha :) btw, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Okay, gonna drop by Chamelon KLCC this weekend for more accessories, thanks for the suggestion! =D

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3