Saturday 14 May 2016

# diary # random

Sunday Morning Got Me Like...

Good morning beautiful Sunday!


Picture was not taken this morning, I took this picture a few days ago.
It is not everyday that you get to witness such a beautiful morning sky. #blessed

I hope that you are having fun on this beautiful Sunday since Sunday is #sundayfunday.

I had been working for the past few weekends and honestly, it was really tiring.
I mean like who would want to work during weekend, right?

But now that I don't need to work during the weekend and guess what, I am feeling so bored right now.

Human, you can never satisfy one.

When I need to work during weekend: Oh God, please kill me. I need my "me time" at home.
When I don't need to work during weekend: Oh God, please kill me. I am so bored right now.

So what should I do now?

This is what I have been up to for the past few minutes.

#selfie







And I decided to blog about it. xD
This is how bored I am right now.

Okay, thanks for stopping by to see how bored I am!

To all those people who are having fun on this #sundayfunday, you are one lucky kid!

kthxbye, I seriously need to find some interesting or meaningful things to do in my life.

See you guys soon!

Happy Sunday!

The girl who blogs out of boredom,
Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3