Sunday 22 May 2016

# theme park # travel

BANANANANA

BELLO! BANANA! PAPAYA!
STRAWBERRY AND WATERMELON!

If any of you understand Minion language, those are so not Minion language, haha! xD

I don't speak Minion so hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!

Remember I mentioned about meeting my long lost lover at Universal Studios Singapore in my previous blog post

Here it is, my so-called long lost lover. 
Let me introduce you to my soulmate, Minion!

BELLO!


I love Minion but honestly, I don't know what is the name of this Minion. 


Yeah, I know. How can I qualified myself to be a Minion fan if I don't even know their names? 
Gru knows and remembers each and every Minion's name.

But I do have my favourite Minion which is Bob.

Any Bob fan here? And why do you like Bob?
Because of how stubby he is? xD

ALL HAIL KING BOB!


Bought this King Bob vinyl figure from Takashimaya and it was only $19.90.

How can you resist those eyes? It is like trying to tell you "Please take me home with you and I will be your king."


I MUST TAKE IT HOME WITH ME!

Okay, back to my long lost lover in USS.

First thing that we saw once we walked into USS, Minion Popcorn Bucket.
Sling over this Minion Popcorn Bucket over your shoulder and that is how you eat popcorn in Minion style.


It seems interesting right?

Every Minion Popcorn Bucket purchased will comes with a bag of popcorn for $35.

It was really tempting to buy one for myself but what am I going to do with it after my day in USS? 
It would be cool and very theme park style to carry one of those around but, what am I going to do with that?

In the end, I didn't buy it. I was unable to convince myself that I actually needed one. :(


It is okay, let's headed to Minion Mart. 
I might find something else there, right?


And we have some painting issue here!



YOU SAY HELLO, I SAY BELLO!
BELLO MINIONS!


Cute tiny potion bottles filled up with Minion Candies but those are too cute to be eaten. 
Those would be my decorative item at home if I bought them.


It seems that only Minions can rock with these glasses but not human, haha!


Thought I would look cute in this yellow cap but I actually look like a contractor worker.


There are few distorting mirrors in the store but we look like an alien instead of Minions.
Maybe we should paint ourselves yellow to look more Minions, haha!




My favourite picture in USS, Easter Minions and Us.


At the end of the day, I figured that I seriously need to buy something from Minion Mart. 
Just anything yellow that I can keep it as a souvenir so I decided to get this.


It is actually a photo frame with a magnet at the back of it so I can just stick it anywhere I like. 

We can have a Disneyland so why not a Minionland? 
I would be freaking happy!

Waiting patiently for Minionland to be a reality. xD

I had a lot of fun when I was in USS, another awesome memory to keep.
I am looking forward to another holiday trip!

Okay, it is time to say goodbye to my Minions.

Thanks for making me smile like a kid again. =)

The girl who loves Minions, 
Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3