Friday 6 November 2015

# travel

Hello Gold Coast: Day #5

Hello and good morning from Gold Coast!

It was Christmas and most of the shops were closed on that day so we decided to hangout at the beach.
We wanted that tan skin too, haha! xD
It was time for us to relax a little after spending days at the theme park. 
Didn't know that ridding lots of roller coaster would be this tiring.

Gold Coast has one of the best beaches on earth! 
Clear blue sky, clean sandy beach and crystal clear seawater. 
It felt like we were in paradise! 

How can you not love a beautiful beach like this???






It was such a relaxing day on the beach.
The day was even more perfect with a bag of potato chips!
You know me, my obsession with potato chips.


Smiths Barbecue Potato Chip, we got it from Woolworths. 
It's one of my favourite potato chips! It's a MUST-TRY! 

Enough with the sun and we headed back to our hotel.
We didn't really plan on doing anything so we decided to chill whole day.

Wandering around Surfers Paradise and we saw Ben & Jerry's!
Must have Ben & Jerry's ice cream after soaking up the sun in the morning. ;)


ICE-CREAM! 


While we were waiting in line, I saw this display cake.
My first reaction was "Is this for me?" because my birthday was a few days ago.
How I wish that cake was for me, you know, a surprise from my bf. 
LOL! But no, it was not a surprise and it was not for me. 
It was a coincidence. xD


Got 2 cups of ice-cream for us.
I can't remember what flavours that we got but it was awesome!
To the person who invented ice-cream, I LOVE YOU!


The other best thing besides ice-cream is FRIES!
Was craving for fries and we found this shop in Surfers Paradise, Three Musketeers. 

Three Musketeers

And we got Chips & Gravy, yummy yummy!

Chips & Gravy

Kept walking around Surfers Paradise and I bought this cute One Piece Collection Magnet for my brother. He is a huge One Piece fan!
The best thing about this magnet is, it's Limited Australia so I assumed I can only find this type of magnet in Australia. That made everything so special!
Dear brother, you better love me more cos it's Limited Australia! xD


More magnets for my mom and myself. 
Love how the koalas are ridding on the back of the kangaroo. 


Koala bear and kangaroo key chains with short messages on it for my sisters and of course myself. I must have everything. =P
My favourite one would be the first koala bear key chain that has an Australia flag on it because it says "Believe in yourself and you'll fly high."


Little koala bear and kangaroo pouch.


Before I end my blog post, let's do some lesson of the day.
Lesson of the day: Remember To Apply Sunblock When You Are Out.

Else you would end up like this guy over here, all burned up!
So don't ever forget to apply sunblock.
My bf did apply sunblock but guy just couldn't care about applying sunblock properly.
All he told me was "I just need to apply a little and the sun is not even that hot" and here you go, burned skin.


Sunblock people, sunblock.

Okay, that's it for this post.
Thank you for reading and don't forget to read my other blog posts on Hello Gold Coast.

Stay tune.
xoxo~~~♥



じ☆ve【RAchEL】*° 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3