Sunday 8 November 2015

# travel

Hello Gold Coast: Day #7

Woke up to a rainy day in Gold Coast.
You know how rainy days make you feel, LAZY!

We went on a sightseeing cruise that morning, looking at the houses of the rich and famous.
Trust me, when they say houses of the rich and famous, they do really mean it.

It was a 1.5 hour morning sightseeing cruise and they gave us unlimited tea and coffee and a slice of chocolate cake.

Here are some pictures that I took from sightseeing. Look at all the huge houses.
Imagine yourself staying in one of the houses. I would never leave the house again, haha! xD








Next we went to Harbour Town but we didn't buy anything much.
I bought a 2015 planner and a pencil case from Typo.


My bf bought me these cute Itty Bittys Mickey and Minnie Mouse plushies.
I'm so in loved! <3
Mickey and Minnie Mouse on the left side are the classic one whereas Mickey and Minnie Mouse on the right side are from the Halloween edition.


We then headed back to our hotel for some rest and we saw this bird outside of the balcony.
Is it just me or that bird does look pretty?
Or every bird looks like this?


Got dressed up and we headed to Skypoint Observation Deck for dinner.




We ordered the Skypoint Signature Platters, Seafood Stand For Two and a hot chocolate.
It felt so good to have a hot chocolate on a very cold weather.



It was raining that night and we couldn't get a nice picture from the observation deck.
These two are the best one I could get.



Spent our final night looking at the beautiful night view of Gold Coast.
It was just simply beautiful. Wished I could stay a little longer.

Good night Gold Coast.
xoxo~~~♥



じ☆ve【RAchEL】*° 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3