Saturday 7 November 2015

# travel

Hello Gold Coast: Day #6

Happy Boxing Day from Gold Coast!

In other words, IT'S SHOPPING DAY!
We went to Pacific Fair and Robina Town Center to shop.


We went to Target at Robina Town Center and seriously, I loved Target so much. It was love at first sight.
It has like everything in the world. Just name it and Target has it. I think that is how Target works.

Saw these cute t-shirts at Target. Pets Rock!
How cute could it be?


I found this cute Hello Kitty pyjamas set that comes with a tank top, shorts and eye mask.



Another Hello Kitty tank top for me. 


Bought this little reindeer blanket to keep me warm on the plane. 


They have a lot of beautiful accessories and bags but too bad I couldn't buy them all. 
Budget problem so one bag will do. 


Bracelets from Lovisa.


Next we went to Woolworths and Coles, our favourite place to shop.
GRAB ALL THE JUNK FOOD!











The best thing of all is still the potato chips! Can't get enough of potato chips and they have a wide variety of potato chips that we couldn't finish eating.
Don't worry, I will be back for you guys, potato chips!

We ate KFC for lunch. If I'm not mistaken, we ordered something called Zinger Burger. Thought of trying something different but they got almost the same things as we have here.


Whereas for dinner, we opted for a more healthy choice.
Yogurts, grapes and raspberries.




Okay, that's it for this post.
A short post with all the stuff that we bought from Pacific Fair and Robina Town Center.

Thank you for reading and stay tune for my next post.
See ya!
xoxo~~~♥



じ☆ve【RAchEL】*° 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3