Friday 22 January 2016

# travel # travel tips

Koh Lipe Haul?

Hello everyone and welcome back to another Koh Lipe blog post of mine.

I know some of you are bored with my Koh Lipe blog posts so don't worry, this will be the last Koh Lipe post. I promise, finger crossed! 

In this blog post, I am going to share some of the things that we bought in Koh Lipe or what I called as the Koh Lipe Haul. 
Does it even make sense???

There will be a lot of food so that everyone is happy! ;)

It was our last day in Koh Lipe and the sky was a little gloomier compared to the other days when we were there. 


One last breakfast before we left this beautiful island.

Imagine having your breakfast everyday with this view. HEAVEN!


Our furry friend was there too and he kept giving me that kind of stare.

"Hey you, when are you going to feed me some of your food?"


Seriously, that was the most patient dog that I have ever seen. He didn't bark at us at all while waiting for us to feed him some of our breakfast. 

My FiFi would bark the hell out of me when she sees us eating especially chicken, her favourite food.

"Are you talking about me, mommy?"


There you go, some eggs for you.


It was time for us to pack our bags so let me just show you guys what we had bought for the past few days when we were there.

1. Rice Crackers
Who doesn't love rice crackers?

2. Lays Lobster Choochee Flavour and Lays Satay Flavour
I don't even know what choochee means, anyone here knows? 
The lobster flavour tasted a little weird whereas the satay flavour chip was kinda good and weird at the same time. 

You can give it a try but those are not the best chips that you can get in Thailand.


3. Jack 'n Jill
The first one from the left is Takoyaki flavour but it didn't taste anything like Takoyaki.

The other two are just BBQ or grilled flavour, it was pretty good if you love BBQ or grilled kind of flavour.


4. Jack 'n Jill, Chicken Hot and Spicy Flavour.
When I looked at this, I was thinking "Oh God, this is going to burn my tongue" but it turned out to be not really spicy at all.


5. Lays Scallop Flavour, Lays BBQ Flavour and Lays...
I don't know the flavour of the green packet Lays because I can't read Thai but it tasted something like sour lemon with chili kind of thing (if that even makes sense).

Scallop flavour and BBQ flavour are my favourite! 

Don't forget to try them out guys, they are one of the best that I have tried in Thailand!


6.Coffee Flavour Peanut
Not really a fan of peanut, my bf bought those and according to him, it was good.


7. Seaweed Snack
I can't read Thai but it is something like seaweed on a chip kind of thing.

I loved it so much and my whole family loved it too.
I think this can be found at our local supermarket. If I am not mistaken, I have seen this selling at Aeon Supermarket.


8. ... 
And again, I can't read Thai so I don't know what is this called.

I will just call it "Fries Looking Snack with Cheese". xD

Yeah, it comes with a small little container of cheese for you to dip your fries in.
Honestly, it was not really that tasty because the fries itself was kinda tasteless to me but the cheese did help to "enhance" the taste of it.

I don't really recommend you guys to get this.


9. Souvenirs
Bought some magnets and key chains for our friends.
You can get 3 of them for 100 Baht at Walking Street.




10. 7-Eleven Food
Seriously you guys, you have to try the sandwiches or burgers that are selling at 7-Eleven Thailand.
It is cheap and delicious, trust me.

We will buy a lot of sandwiches and burgers whenever we come across a 7-Eleven in Thailand.

Pork Burger with Bacon & Cheese is one of my favourite burgers and it is one of the best burgers that you can find in 7-Eleven.

Pork Burger with Bacon & Cheese

Chicken Steak Burger

Grilled Chicken Burger

Crab Meat Pizza

Don't forget to try their Prawn Burger too because it is made from real prawn meat.
We didn't expect to have real prawns inside.

Prawn Burger

Pork Katsu Burger

Cream Puff

That is all that we got from Koh Lipe. 
I actually filled up half of my bag with snacks. I am one happy girl. 
SNACKS FOR LIFE!


We felt so sad to leave this island, I wish we could stay a little longer. :'(

Look at his sad little face, haha!


We had some time to kill until 3:00 p,m. so we decided to get a foot massage and a pedicure.



And also some ice-cream!

Raise your hand if you are excited to see SPRINKLES all over your ice-cream!
SPRINKLES FOR LIFE!

Coconut Cookie Ice-cream

That is it for our trip, had to say goodbye to this beautiful place.

Bye Koh Lipe. We will definitely come back to this place again in the future.


Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

And don't forget to read on my Everything About Traveling to Koh Lipe post to know more about this beautiful island.

Thanks again people!

Till next post!
Don't worry, it will not be another Koh Lipe post. =P



Love,
Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3