Wednesday 6 January 2016

# travel

Our First Attempt In Snorkeling

Good morning from Koh Lipe! 

The perks of staying at Sunrise Beach is you get to wake up to an amazing view like this.
It was so relaxing to watch the sunrise.

It is worth to give up a few hours of your sleep, trust me.


Waking up early to see the sunrise, sitting on the cool sandy beach with the accompany of a furry friend, cool breeze blowing through my hair, everything was so perfect and I wished time could just pause for a moment for me to enjoy it longer.


Good things don't last but a good memory will.

Hello Sun, it took you a while to rise.




While waiting for the restaurant to open, we were chilling on the beach chair in front of our bungalow and this is our view.
How can you not fall in love with such an amazing view?


Remember I mentioned about swing in my previous blog post?

Here we go again!
WEEEE~~~


We had our breakfast at Elephant Beach Bar & Restaurant.
Did I mention before that I love hotel breakfast so much?
I love to see what the locals are eating for their breakfast and maybe I can give it a try too.

Although sometimes my breakfast looks like the usual western food, haha!

I had a Ham & Cheese Sandwich and my bf had an American Breakfast.
All breakfast set is included with a cup of coffee or tea, a cup of orange juice and fruits.



And also, we had a furry friend with us while we were eating our breakfast.
Hello friend!


And of course, the amazing views!



Okay, it's time for some adventures in Koh Lipe!


Our first attempt in snorkeling! We were a little excited and nervous at the same time although we both know how to swim. 

It's in the middle of the ocean, who will not be afraid of that?
What if there was a shark? What if I got stung by a jellyfish? 

Don't worry, it was just my crazy thoughts, haha! 

The package that we chose was Program A for only 550 Baht.
It was an awesome snorkeling experience! I really loved it so much and I would definitely go for a second time.

Mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket, lunch, fruit and water will be provided for you and you get to explore 5 of the places stated here but it does not include the ticket for the National Park. You will need to pay and extra 200 Baht per person for the National Park ticket.


Got into a long tail boat and we were off to our adventure!




Our first snorkeling experience?
Read my face, haha!


But it was actually quite fun, we enjoyed it so much!


Next stop, Koh Hin Ngam, a mysterious island build out of thousands of smoothly polished black stone.



We then headed to Tarutao National Park, another beautiful place to explore.



I have never seen such a clear seawater before.



We had our lunch by the beach side and it was awesome!



Remember about my obsession with swing?

WEEEEE~~~



We headed back at about 4:00 p.m. and we were so exhausted.
We couldn't feel our body anymore, it felt like it would collapse anytime.
That was how tired we were.

I saw coconut ice-cream on our way back and I thought I deserved it after a long day of snorkeling.


Back at Sunrise Beach and we were chilling on the beach with another amazing view!
We will never get tired of this view, it was simply amazing and beautiful!


And I found another great place to chill, sleeping swing? Is that what you called it?


We then headed to Sunset Beach to see the sunset and trust me people, this is a view that you never want to miss.



A huge thank you to the long tail boat right there because it made my picture looks even more artistic.
THANK YOU! xD


Dinner time and we had some Thai food at one of the restaurants at Walking Street.
We ordered Thai Fried Fishcake, Green Curry Chicken and Stir Fried Vegetables.

Thai Fried Fishcake

Green Curry Chicken

Stir Fried Vegetable

And that was how we ended our night.

A day full of adventures and we were so exhausted that night but everything was worth it!

If you guys are planing to visit Koh Lipe, snorkeling is a MUST! 
Waking up early to see the sunrise is a MUST!
Walking all the way to Sunset Beach (it took us about 25 minutes) is a MUST!
Eating Thai food is a MUST!

If you are going to Koh Lipe soon, enjoy your trip!

Thank you for reading and I shall update you guys with another Koh Lipe blog post soon.
See ya!



Love, 
Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3