Sunday 25 October 2015

# theme park # travel

Hello Gold Coast: Day #3

Hello and good morning from Gold Coast, Australia!

Day #3 of our trip in Gold Coast and we were heading to WhiteWater Wold
Time to get splashed! 

Remember I mentioned about the Christmas Koalas passing by but I couldn't take any pictures with them from my Hello Gold Coast: Day #2 blog post?

Ta-Dah! Here I am with the Christmas Koalas!

Christmas Koalas and me.

I don't have a waterproof camera or a waterproof casing for my phone so I don't really have much pictures from WhiteWater World.
And guess what is more worse than not having a waterproof camera?
I fell sick on day #3. I had a horrible headache and fever. UGH!

Okay, moving on to the WhiteWater World!


First ride, Temple of Huey.
There are 3 different water slides for you to choose from but all of them are more or less the same. 
You can also choose to ride this on your own on a single tube or with your friend on a double tube.


For those who are looking for family fun ride and here you go Pipeline Plunge.
It was a water playground and both of us were a little too old for this. xD





Notice that octopus looking thingy up there, that is The BRO and the orange and blue colour tubes are the slides.
Basically all you need to do is to grab a blue mat that they provided, lying chest down on the mat and off you go. 
It was a really long and scary slide to me but it was one of the best!
Rides that don't have any safety belt on me freaks me out. I feel like anytime, I would be flung out from it.

 Another favourite ride of ours, Triple Vortex.


Triple Vortex was a super fun ride! 
Look at the round bowl looked like thingy. 
Yup, we had to go through 3 of them before reaching the end.  

There was another ride which only had one huge vortex, The Green Room but we didn't go for that cos I was not really feeling well and I might puke in there.


The green huge vortex is at the back of this picture, that's the one.
Then the small and thin looking slide on the left side of the The Green Room, that's Super Tubes Hydro Coaster.
Super Tubes Hydro Coaster was one of the best rides we have ever had!
It was like a roller coaster on water.
I love roller coaster and I love water theme park too so yeah, it was like I got the best of both world!
But one of the cons about it was the queue was so freaking long. We was in the line for about 30 to 45 minutes. Yup, that was how long we had to queue but it was all worth it!

That is it for all the pictures I have for WhiteWater World.

Some tips for you guys who are going to visit WhiteWater World.
Tip #1: Don't forget your sunscreen! Even we had our sunscreen on but we were burning!

Tips #2: They have electronic security lockers around the park. You just pay AUD 10.00 for one locker and it's all yours for the whole day.

Tip #3: Bring your own food and drink from home as there are not many choices of food and drink and they are a little expensive. They allowed you to bring your own home packed lunches but not commercially prepared food so don't worry.

Tip #4: Don't forget to bring your own towel. They don't have towel renting service but they do have shops selling towels.

Tip #5: Don't forget to have fun! ;)

I really enjoyed my day at WhiteWater World. It was really fun but the queues were a little long though. Maybe it was because of the holiday but everything was WORTH IT!

We had a little time to spare so we decided to walk around Dreamworld and we had our one last ride for the day, The Claw.

It was a scary ride for both of us. We wanted to try it because it fits a lot of people at a time so yeah, lesser waiting time. The speed of it going up and down was really fast. When I was high up there and it swung right back down, I literally floating in the air. Oh God. Almost got a heart attack up there.
If you are a scaredy-cat person, don't try this.




It was already almost 5:00 p.m. and we took the bus back to our hotel.
I was feeling sick for the whole day but thank God that I manged to hold  myself together for the whole day. 
Had to end the day early. 
Went back to our hotel, bathed and slept.

That is it, the end for day #3.

Hope you guys enjoy reading this post.
If you haven't read on my Hello Gold Coast: Day #1 and Hello Gold Coast: Day #2, feel free to click on those links.

Thank you guys and stay tune for my next blog post.
xoxo~~~♥



じ☆ve【RAchEL】*°

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3