Saturday 14 January 2017

# diary

Birthday Night Out

Hello, hello Bloggies!

How are you Bloggies doing so far?
We are already halfway through the month and I still feel like Christmas was just yesterday.

Can the time slow down a little? It freaks me out sometimes.
Does any of you freak out too on how fast the time passes?

I am trying to catch up with the time because this blog post is way behind time. My birthday was on the 19th of December and here I am, still typing my heart out just to keep my blog update.

Okay, without any further ado, let's get to business. 😉

My birthday was on the 19th of December (as I mentioned earlier) and it was kinda suck to have your birthday on a Monday or during the weekday. 😔 Does anyone of you have that same kind of feeling too?

Because of our busy schedules during the weekday then we decided to celebrate my birthday earlier on the weekend. It was just a simple birthday celebration for me, not really the fancy or lavish kind of celebration but it was enough to make me feel happy. Thank you. 😊

I was craving for Japanese food earlier and we decided to have our dinner at Shin Kushiya. It was a great place to taste delicious Japanese food and we were both satisfied with it.


Okay, I am going to let the pictures to do the talking (or writing) because I do not know how to properly describe on how yummy or how delicious the food was. As long as my taste buds approved the food then I am done, the end, haha!

I ordered a Seafood Curry Don which served with rice and salad. I love to eat Japanese curry and seafood so this was a great combination for me.

 Seafood Curry Don

Bf ordered Cha Soba which is something that I don't really like. Cold noodle is not my kind of food, I prefer to have my food hot.

 Cha Soba

Next, let's move on to the sushi part.

One of my favourite or must-have sushi when I eat Japanese food is whatever sushi that has salmon in it but not raw salmon. I am not really a fan of raw food; half raw is still acceptable but not 100% raw.

This was one of the best sellers on their menu and guess what? They actually lived up to its reputation. 👍 It was quite good and the salmon was very fresh, definitely try this out when you have the chance to eat there.

Flamed Salmon Sashimi Maki

Black Dragon Roll was on their "Celebration Menu" where they celebrated their 10th year anniversary and brought 10 of the favourite dishes back.


It says there in the menu that Black Dragon Roll is their all time favourite and we decided to give it a try.

And it became one of my favourite too, haha! But not quite sure whether this would be on their menu all the time or just during the 10th year anniversary celebration period. 😕

 Black Dragon Roll

Last but not least, DESSERT TIME! ✌
How can you not have dessert after meal? 😝

We ordered a Traditional Red Bean with Mochi and for a red bean and mochi lover like me, I approved! 👍

It doesn't look really appetizing in this picture because everything was kinda sank in the red bean soup. Forget about how it looks like in this picture, this was actually quite delicious. Whoever doesn't like sweet dessert, you may want to give this a try. 


This is how it looks like on the menu, green mochi that actually float on the red bean soup, haha! 


Awesome and satisfied birthday dinner, thanks bf! 😘

We then decided to walk around Orchard Road because it was Christmas and Orchard Road was decorated beautifully with all the Christmas decorations. 🎄

Christmas is always so magical and there are only 300 and blah blah blah days to Christmas.
*Patiently waiting for the next Christmas* 😝










And Christmas would not be Christmas without the Christmas carols.


And then there was me decided to be one of the Victoria's Secret angels for like 2 minutes. 😝

Me being the not so flattering VS angel. 😂

I still can't believe how fast time flies and I am now officially 25 year old.
Seriously guys, where has the time gone?

I actually wrote a post on the life lessons that I have learned throughout the years, don't forget to read on that post as well if you are interested to know. 😊

Click here to read 🠊 Life in General

Wondering what bf gave me on my birthday?

A FREAKING GOPRO!!! 😱😱😱


I am still not so over with this birthday gift of mine. 😍
Thank you so much for the awesome birthday gift! 😘

That is it to my mini birthday celebration with le bf.

Here is to another awesome year ahead!


And again, thank you for reading and I shall update you Bloggies soon. 😉

The birthday girl,
Rachel.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3