Wednesday 17 July 2013

# travel

Bali Trip #2

Our second day in Bali.
Woke up early in the morning, showered and got ready for our new day in Bali.
Our schedule started early at 8am, we were going to visit many interesting and beautiful places in Bali. 
Before we embarked on our journey, breakfast first.
We had our breakfast at our hotel. 

Fried rice and guava juice (I guess) for breakfast. 
It was weird to have fried rice for breakfast. 
It felt like my tummy is still sleeping and not ready to digest food yet. 

Here we go people! 
That's ZiJia in front, the big head! xD
And that's me and ShuWen behind, the smaller heads. 

On the way to our first destination.
The structure of the building is really unique.

Our first destination, Royal Temple of Mengwi or Pura Taman Ayun. 

Here I am. 
Sunny weather in Bali. 

That's me, tiny me.
Really special and unique.

Peace.
I'm not sure what it is behind me but there are many snakes in there. 
So keep my distance. 

There's a rooster in that cage. 
And it's stinks. >.<

Three of us, me, ShuWen and ZiJia. 
Is it me or we do look very fair in this picture? =P

Here are some beautiful pictures that I've took.
Enjoy. ;)


 Our second stop, Wisata Ulundanu Beratan Tabanan. 
I loved this place so much.
It's like another Genting Highland. Cool weather.

First thing to see before entering.
A huge "Entry" or "Masuk" sign. 

 The second sign to see.

I didn't know what is that mean. xD

Look at how cool the weather is.
Cooling weather with no hot sun. 
Me likely! 

At the main entrance.
Let's go! 


Here are some of my favourite pictures.
The three of us.

Look at this.
Summer!
Thanks to our professional photographer. xD

 Love this picture too.
We look so young! Haha! xD

Our lunch of the day, Babi Guling. Famous dish in Bali. 
Basically, it's like a plate of rice eat with full plate of pork meat. 

Pork meat soup?
Delicious soup, not bad.

Here comes the full plate of pork meat.
It consists of pork intestine, pork skin and I don't know what are those. 
It's pork.

Third destination, Tanah Lot. 
 Spotted ZiJia behind the status! 

But before that, we went to a place that is similar to a market.
Not sure what the name is but it's a market selling all sorts of souvenir. 

Welcome to Tanah Lot.

Look at the crowd.
There are so many people there. 
Tourists from many different countries. 

We went to see Kecak Dance.
Click on the link above to know more about Kecak Dance because I'm not really sure about this.

This is the part where they dance around. 
It's actually a story but we were sitting there knowing nothing. 
Just clap your hands people. xD

Finally, went back to our hotel. 
Was chilling beside the swimming pool while waiting for the others. 

McDonald's for dinner.
A little disappointed actually cause I'm expecting pork burger. xD

Souvenir time, all these stuff that I bought today.
Four little kittens, Rp.10000

Pink stone necklace.
I forgot how much it is but it's cheap. 
You can afford to buy like 10 pieces of those. 

Bali key chain.
And again, I forgot the price.

Big cat for Hazel, the cat lover.
Rp.30000.

Little cute and colourful container.
Rp.45000

My all time favourite, Lays!
That's my breakfast for the next day actually. Yogurt drink and Lays. 
I'm happy cause the cashier only charged me for one packet of Lays. xD
I only realized it when I was in my hotel room calculating money, my lucky day! =P

Key chain souvenir for my family.
Forgot the price.
I did write down all the prices of stuff that I've bought but I still missed out some.
Someone please knock my head. >.<

That's it for day #2.
We were so damn tired and smelly. x.X
If I'm not mistaken, we bathed at 11pm maybe. 
I bathed in the morning but someone didn't so can you imagine how smelly they are?
My roommie didn't bath in the morning so I smelled better than them, haha!
Hopefully they don't read my blog post or else I'm dead! x.X

The end for day #2.
Stay tune for day #3 people!
xoxo~~~♥



じ☆ve【RAchEL】*°

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3