Sunday 21 July 2013

# travel

Bali Trip #3

Rise and shine people!
Gonna start our journey for day #3 in Bali.
My breakfast was yogurt drink and Lays in the van, unhealthy breakfast.
That's because we didn't want to wake up early in the morning so I got the breakfast that I deserved. >.<

All aboard!
First we were heading to Ubud, Bali.

Here we are!
Just bought that new hat for Rp.55000, finally I have my own hat.
p/s: I love the shorts that I'm wearing, coral is my new favourite colour!
Shorts from Cotton On, go get it! =P

Beautiful painting. 
Loved the painting and wished to buy one back home but how am I going to carry it back home???

Here we are again!
Just another happy day spent with the girls! 

Another beautiful place in Bali.

Next stop, the volcano! 
Kintamani Volcano.


At first we thought we could look at the volcano from a very close distance.
You know, like stepping on the larva ground or something, haha! xD
But sadly, we were only able to look at the volcano from a very far distance. 
Never mind, safety first! xD

Hello volcano! 
The air up there is so refreshing and cooling!

I'm wearing a black cardigan and that looks ugly or weird!
Don't get me wrong, not cardigan ugly or weird, it's me. >.<
I regretted for not taking off that cardigan. 
Even my friends are laughing at me!
They were like "I told you!" >.<

See? That's better! 
The sky is a little dark and my shorts is so bright! xD

Next stop, somewhere somewhere.
I'm so sorry, I don't know what the place's name is.
Plus, this place was not even in our schedule, if I'm not mistaken. 
All I know is that they are selling all type of coffees and teas!

Look at all the spices.

Does anybody knows about Kopi Luwak or Civet Coffee?
It's the world most expensive coffee. 
This is the part where I don't really understand. 
That coffee is produced by this little animal called Civet, it looks like a cat so I called it cat. 
The cat's poop is the coffee. It's something like that. 
Read more on Kopi Luwak or Civet Coffee. 

Let me introduce you to this little cutie but sadly it has to sit in a cage. 
Honestly, it looks really sad. =(

Please come out and let me take a picture of you.
No matter what sound we made or what we did, it refused to come out. 

Its food and also its poop. 
Guess which one is which?
I'm not sure either! xD

He's processing the coffee beans. 
And handsome is going to teach us.

Oh God! It was hot in there. >.<
Hopefully I didn't spoiled their coffee beans, I can't afford to pay them.

 Tea time!
They gave us tried many different type of tea and coffee. 
Everything is home-made! xD

 Have a break, have a tea or coffee. 
Everyone is in the picture and that's me at behind. 

Once we finished our tea session, there's a shop there selling coffee and tea.
Guess what is in the white plastic bag?

Luwak Coffee! 
It costs Rp.220000 and it's about RM70.
I feel like eating those coffee beans so that I can poop coffee! xD
Imagine that, I will be filthy rich! xD

Our next stop.
Tirta Empul Temple. 

This lady wanted to sell me banana but I don't understand what she was saying.
Instead of buying banana from her, I took a picture with her. xD




Look at the crowd, the temple is full of people. 
People come here for its holy water where they use for purification.
Very interesting culture. 

Less people over here so quickly, take a picture!

Today's late lunch, Crab Fried Rice and Mango Juice.
Today's lunch is a little "meh...", cheap but not so nice. 

Finished our late late lunch, if I'm not mistaken, we took our lunch at nearly 5pm.
It was like almost dinner time. Gastric struck again! >.<
I was walking like a person who've suffered from unknown disease. 
My tummy was hurt! Damn it gastric. 
Next time, biscuits in my bag!

Okay guys, be prepare!
This would be the happiest part for me.
SHOPPING TIME!
If you guys have the chance to visit Bali, please go to their nearest Carrefour and buy as many toiletries as you can! 
All those toiletries that they are selling there are freaking cheap. Seriously cheap guys!
I'm not sure about other places because we only went to Carrefour.
Not only toiletries are cheap, some food are also cheap. 
I only spent for about RM55 and I got lots of stuff. 

Variety of instant noodles. You can't find it in Malaysia.
My recommendation, Mee Goreng Rendang and Mee Goreng Satay.
The prices for instant noodles are range between Rp.1010 to Rp.1490 and is about RM0.30 to RM0.50.
Even a 1.5 litter mineral water is expensive than a packet of instant noodle which cost RP2800 and is about RM0.80. 

 My all time favourite, Lays.
My favourite is Fiesta BBQ Flavour which is the orange colour packaging in front.
Rp.7300 per packet and is about RM2.50. 

Pizza for my next day breakfast.
My pizza was freshly made out of the oven and it stays fresh till the next day.

Biscuit in my bag. Say "NO" to gastric!
It's like another version of Chips More biscuit. 
Rp. 6800 per packet.

Garnier facial wash, Sensodyne toothpaste, Ellips hair mask and vitamin. 
I believed if you guys bought all of these in Malaysia, it would be more than RM50. 
Even for that Ellips hair vitamin cost for about RM38++ per bottle. 
Ellips hair mask, Rp.4640; Ellips hair vitamin, Rp.46060; Garnier, Rp. 17700; Sensodyne, Rp. 17300. 

Souvenir of the day!
Owls! 
I can't remember the price but I took a long time to bargain with the lady.
How could you not selling me those owls at a cheaper price???

My hat of the day. Finally I have my own hat. 
Trust me, you will need a hat when you are on vacation. ;)

Little cute pinkie. I bought these because they are cute and pink.
Yeah, I know, I can even buy this in Malaysia, haha!

My favourite thing of all, a new bikini top!
Bought it at Summer Chicks.
Pink plus polka dot, a PERFECT combination. 

I even have a matching shorts with my new bikini top.
That shorts is actually my swim suit that I bought at Jusco.
And it's such a coincident that my shorts and my bikini top have 99% the same design. 
Pink and white polka dot. 
PERFECT! <3

Bought my new polka dot bikini top, hello beach! xD
I smiled all night long because of this bikini top, I'm just so happy. =D
Before we went to Bali, I already decided to buy a bikini but I couldn't find the one that I loved. =(
So I just simply bought a swim suit, at least it's still a swim suit that I loved. 
Beach day, here we come! xD

That's all people!
Stay tune for day #4.
We were in Bali for 6 days so there will be another three more blog posts coming up.
Hopefully I'm not too lazy to update my blog!
See ya! 
xoxo~~~♥



じ☆ve【RAchEL】*°



p/s: I got a job offer this morning, I'm so excited! =D
I'm gonna start working on 1st of August, wish me luck people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3