Monday 22 July 2013

# travel

Bali Trip #4

Good morning Bali!
Day #4 in Bali but there is still something that I don't get used to, the sun in Bali.
Although the time in Bali is the same as in Malaysia but the time for sunrise and sunset are totally different.
In Bali, I could see the sunlight around 6:30am from our hotel room.
The sky will begin to dark around 6:00pm. 6:30pm in Bali is like 8:00pm in Malaysia.

Okay, just an extra information for you guys and I know some of you may already knew about this.
That's a good thing about travelling, you get to learn and see something new or different.
Every night before we went to bed, the three of us would be scrolling through our phones.
Google-ed here and there, we were trying to find more information on something that we didn't understand.
Some of the things that we actually Google-ed were the culture of Balinese, the story of some interesting places, the food in Bali, Civet Coffee, volcano, Kecak Dance, etc.

Okay, let's hit down the road!
Day #4 was freaking hot. We were so sweaty. >.<
We spent our day #4 in Ubud.
First stop, market.
As usual, the market are selling all kind of stuff. Some of them are cheap but some of them are expensive.
Mostly it depends on your bargaining skills, FYI, ZiJia is very good at it!

Spent few hours at the market and we were melting.
The weather was so so so hot.

Our lovely ZiJia was getting herself some temporary tattoos.
She wanted to have those temporary tattoos since day #1 I guess.

Good girl gone bad! xD
The man was thinking "Pretty white leg, I'm gonna take my own sweet time to draw that tattoo so that I can hold her leg a little longer." xD

 Look at her hand.
Pretty tattoo. 

And her leg too.
Butterfly on her leg. 

Next stop, Ibu Oka, Ubud. 
The famous Babi Guling in Ubud. 
Before we went into the restaurant, I found something interesting outside. 

Rabbits! 
Those rabbits are just so cute and fluffy. 
I'm not sure whether those rabbits are for sale or not but whatever it is, please don't eat them! >.<
That thought just came into my mind! >.<

Besides than cute rabbits, we have lovely dogs too. 
Awww...<3

 Look at that doggy sitting there. 
He or she sits in that position for a very long time. 

After several minutes...
That cutie still sits like that. 

Lunch time, Ibu Oka. 
Pigs are everywhere! 

While waiting for our food to arrive...
Say cheese! 

 Lunch of the day, traditional Babi Guling with Avocado juice. 
Honestly, I'm not really a fan of this Babi Guling. 
It's just not my type of meal. >.<

Next stop, Monkey Forest.
I know what are you guys thinking, "A forest full of monkeys!"
Yeah, that was what we thought and it's true. >.<

The main entrance of Monkey Forest. 
Honestly, I'm scared of monkeys. >.<

Tourists there are so kind enough to give the monkeys some food. 
We didn't give them any food because we were afraid of the monkeys might following us later. >.<

Monkey family portrait.
There's nothing to worry about, all the monkeys there won't disturb the human.
Unless if you disturb them. 


Next stop, Puri Saren. 
Hot hot hot, the weather is so hot. 

Dinner of the day, Bebek Bengil, Dirty Duck. 
I still don't understand why is it called Dirty Duck?
Is the duck dirty or what??? 

We ordered two different type of dishes. 
Duck dish #1. 

Duck dish #2. 
I didn't eat those because I don't eat duck. 
My friends said it's delicious especially the spices that they are using. 

Souvenir time. 
One rabbit for me and another one is ZiJia's rabbit. 
I bought it for Ingrid and she called it "retarded rabbit"! xD

Fishing cat for Rp. 30000.
It's a little expensive but I felt regret for not buying the whole set. 
Three fishing cats per set. 
When I bought this cat, the lady even asked me "You don't want to buy the whole family?" xD

White rabbits.
Those rabbits are rare item. 
I saw it today at the market, it was the only market to sell it and it was also the last one. 
Rp. 25000, spent some time to bargain with the lady. >.<

Phew...
Finally I'm done with day #4.
Souvenirs are getting lesser and lesser because our money is running low!
Better stop spending like a boss because we still need to go back to Malaysia!

We still have two more days in Bali. 
Another two blog posts coming up! 
Stay tune for day #4, its' beach day people! =D
xoxo~~~♥



じ☆ve【RAchEL】*°



p/s: Right or wrong? Decision has to be made. Hopefully this is the right choice to make. 
Countdown to 1st of August, wish me luck on my working life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3